Joao Pessoa

Simply the Best Site about João Pessoa

Paraíba Paradise

Sponsored Links

Le Petit Paradis Pousada in Joao Pessoa

Family run Guest House in a quiet residential street and close to local amenities

Religious Wedding

Religious Wedding with Civil Procedures

This is one where the wedding ceremony is celebrated at a location other than the premises of the Registry, and when the ceremony is celebrated not by a Justice of Peace, but by a religious authority (a Priest, a Rabbi, etc.).

Similarly to the wedding at the Civil Registry, this one must also be held open to the public, with open doors during the entire act of the ceremony.

After the ceremony, the newlyweds will not receive the Marriage Certificate, but a Term of Marriage instead, which must be taken to the Civil Registry within the next 90 days (of the date of the ceremony) for the marriage to be registered.
If not properly registered, the marriage will not be become effective, that is, bride and groom will remain unmarried.

For this kind of wedding, bride and groom must also make their application for the Qualification Process at the Civil Registry, same as for any other type of wedding. After 30 days, no legal impediment having occurred, the Registry will issue a document called the Certificate of Qualification, which must be hand delivered to the religious authority before the wedding ceremony takes place.

However, it is important to mention that, according to the New Civil Code, it is also possible to first get married in a religious ceremony and then to have the marriage registered in the Civil Registry.

This process, however, requires that the newlyweds go to the Civil Registry together with their two witnesses (after the religious ceremony) in possession of their required documents (ID’s and Certificates), and the Requisition for Religious Wedding with Civil Procedures, and the Term of Religious Wedding with Civil Procedures prepared by the celebrating religious authority, with his signature having been duly certified for authenticity, in order to make their application for the Marriage Certificate at the Registry.

After 16 days, the newlyweds or a designated person shall go to the Registry to get the Certificate of Civil Marriage.

buy isoptin
buy viagra san francisco
Buy viagra cheaply
best place to buy generic viagra online
buy viagra online discount
viagra from canada
Buy viagra Mesa
buy real viagra online
Cheapest Viagra Online
Buy viagra usa
buy cheap viagra online
redtube viagra
buy viagra now
best place to buy viagra online reviews
buy discount viagra
canadian pharmacy generic viagra
viagra best buy
usa cialis
viagra best buy
buy sale viagra
cheapest viagra
buy viagra with discount