Joao Pessoa

Simply the Best Site about João Pessoa

Paraíba Paradise

Sponsored Links

Le Petit Paradis Pousada in Joao Pessoa

Family run Guest House in a quiet residential street and close to local amenities

Building Permit Applications

building-permit-applicationsSmall building projects:

Applications for a building permit (Alvará de Execução da obra) for small constructions are made to the Town Hall Housing Secretary (Secretaria Municipal de Habitação – SEHAB) at the Town Hall (Prefeitura or subprefeitura) nearest to where the building work is to take place.

Large building projects:

Applications for building permits of medium and big constructions are made to the Department of Building Permits (Departamento de Aprovação de Edificações – APROV) of the SEHAB.

In order to obtain a building permit, all projects (including house projects and other small projects) must have a Project Manager (Autor do Projeto) and a Technical Manager (Responsável Técnico). These can either be a registered architect or a registered engineer, and the same professional can cover both roles.

The amount of time it takes to get a building permit depends on several factors including the size of the project and the number of requests sent from the authorities for additional or missing information.

Necessary documents

Before beginning a building project, the building’s documentation must be checked to be in order. In most cases the Town Hall requires an ownership document – the Title Deeds (Titulo de Propriedade) – under the name of the person who wants to build or refurbish to be registered in the Property Registry Office (Cartório de Registro de Imóveis).

Only in the following cases will a person be exempt from obtaining Title Deeds:

How to present the building or renovation project

The project should be presented with the following information and graphic material (prepared by an authorised professional) should include at a minimum:

The scale should, preferably, be 1:100

Also submit:

All of the above materials should be folded and presented into an A4 format.

If it is necessary to cut or transplant any tree the following must be submitted (according to the law Portaria 68/99/SVMA/ DEPAVE from the Department of Parks and Green Areas):

buy isoptin
buy viagra san francisco
Buy viagra cheaply
best place to buy generic viagra online
buy viagra online discount
viagra from canada
Buy viagra Mesa
buy real viagra online
Cheapest Viagra Online
Buy viagra usa
buy cheap viagra online
redtube viagra
buy viagra now
best place to buy viagra online reviews
buy discount viagra
canadian pharmacy generic viagra
viagra best buy
usa cialis
viagra best buy
buy sale viagra
cheapest viagra
buy viagra with discount