Foreign citizens travelling to Brazil as performing artists and sportspersons who receive payment from a Brazilian source must have this type of visa. The form for applying for a visa may be downloaded here (pdf file).
- Approval of work contract by the Brazilian Ministry of Labour and Employment is required (It is the responsibility of the sponsor, promoter or employer to make all necessary arrangements related to the contract in Brazil, prior to the lodging of the visa application)
- First entry into Brazil must be within 90 days from the date the visa is issued (It is the responsibility of the applicant to make sure the application is lodged accordingly)
- Passport, valid for no less than six months (Soiled, damaged or defaced passports will not be accepted)
- One visa application form, duly filled and signed by the applicant
- One passport-size photograph
- Certificate of vaccination, where necessary
- Receipt of payment of the consular fee